How Much is 1 Pint? Definition and Examples
How much is 1 pint in the United States of America? In the U.S.A. , 1 pint is a unit of capacity in the customary measurement system that is equal to 2 cups.
The pint is often used to measure the capacity of food such as the capacity of ice cream and beers.
The abbreviation for pint is pt.
How much is 1 pint in real life? Things in your house that can have a capacity of approximately 1 pint
- About 96 US teaspoons of water.
- About 32 US tablespoons of water.
- About the capacity of many ice cream containers sold in a supermarket.
- About the capacity of many cans of beer sold in a supermarket.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.