What does gram mean ? Definition and examples.
A gram is a unit of weight in the metric measurement system that is equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
1 g = (1/1000) kg or 1 kg = 1000 grams.
The gram is used to measure the weight of things that are really light.
Things in your house that can have a weight of approximately 1 gram
- 20 drops of water. If you want to see what 1 drop of water looks like, check this site.
- About one-fourth of a teaspoon of water.
- A pinch of sugar.
- About one-fourth of a single grape
- A paper receipt handed to you by a cashier.
- About 35 grains of rice depends on the size.
Jan 09, 19 04:18 PM
What does divisible mean ? A number is divisible by another number if ...
Jan 09, 19 12:41 PM
What is 1 foot ? 1 foot is a unit of length in the customary ...