What does the Difference Mean in Math?
What does the difference mean in math? In math, the difference is the result of a subtraction. For example, in 25 - 10 = 15, 15 is the difference.
Other examples of difference in math
1. In 8 - 3 = 5, 5 is the difference
2. In 20 - 20 = 0, 0 is the difference
3. In -2 - -5 = -2 + 5 = 3, 3 is the difference
4. In 7x - 3x = 4x, is the difference
5. In 3x2 - 2x2 = x2, x2 is the difference
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.