What is a Hectogram? Definition and Examples
In the metric system, one hectogram is a unit of weight that is equal to 100 grams.
1 hectogram = 100 grams
1 hectogram = 0.22 pounds in the United States customary units.
Things that weigh about 1 hectogram ?
- About 18 seedless grapes may weight about 1 hectogram.
- About 3 apples may weigh about 1 hectogram.
- About half the weight of a Samsumg Galaxy Note 8
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.